Posts Tagged ‘George Soros’
It’s always good to find the things you are saying publicly corroborated. In this case George Soros has now confirmed the words of John Goodlad and Bill Ayers that the use of the term democracy isn’t about freedom, it’s about Direct Democracy as a form of government leading to a totalitarian state. Thomas Jefferson said, “The republican is the only form of government which is not eternally at open or secret war with the rights of mankind.”
How long will it be till people realize that in supporting public calls for “Democracy” they are helping bring about these radicals desire for revolution? These three are birds of a feather. Goodlad invited Ayers to be the keynote speaker at his NNER education conference in 2010. Soros funds Marxist organizations that want a New World Order of global communism which Ayers has been fighting for for decades. Goodlad’s NNER invited a Soro’s organization director to help them in their Agenda for Education in a Democracy. How close are they? Here’s a pop quiz. See if you can tell which person made each statement, Goodlad, Ayers, or Soros. Answers below…no peeking.
1) “If the question of sustainability comes down to a struggle between those who value short-term economic gain [corporations/capitalists] and those who value long-term environmental well-being, then engaging in deliberative democracy…may be the only way to grapple with and overcome this issue in a collective manner.”
2) “We can speak of the triumph of capitalism in the world, but we cannot yet speak about the triumph of democracy. There is a serious mismatch between the political and the economic conditions that prevail in the world today.”
3) “Capitalism promotes racism and militarism – turning people into consumers, not citizens. Participatory democracy, by contrast, requires free people coming together voluntarily as equals who are capable of both self-realization and, at the same time, full participation in a shared political and economic life.”
4) “Enculturating the young into a social and political democracy”
5) “We share the belief that education is the motor-force of revolution… overcome the failings of capitalist education as you seek to create something truly new and deeply humane.”
6) “The god of economic utility takes over and spins for us all an enticing narrative. This abuse discredits capitalism as a potential companion of democracy, stimulating attacks on the system that tend to obscure consideration of the possibility that the problem lies with humankind.”
1) Paul Theobald et al., in Goodad, John: Developing Democratic Character in the Young, pp. 94-110 (link)
2) Soros wrote in Open Society: Reforming Global Capitalism.
3) Bill Ayers’ 2006 speech at the World Education Forum in Caracas, Venezuela in front of Pres. Hugo Chavez
4) One of John Goodlad’s 4 moral dimensions which Alpine School District plastered on their teacher development center wall
5) Bill Ayers’ 2006 speech at the World Education Forum in Caracas, Venezuela in front of Pres. Hugo Chavez
6) John Goodlad, Developing Democratic Character in the Young, p. 5 (link)
Here’s a little “in their own words” video montage to enjoy.
If you missed Glenn Beck’s shows this week on “The Puppet Master” George Soros, you really missed out seeing the man behind hundreds of left wing organizations working together toward a one world government. However, this clip should sum things up for you. Our great flaw? Only Americans have a vote in congress.
It was also lovely to see Soros’ new touchy-feeley ad where he proclaims how he loves democracy and how he helped topple communism in Eastern Europe. This from the man working toward global communism.
Click this George Soros link if you want the research Beck produced exposing Soros’ god-complex and the rest of his “philanthropy.” If you want to catch up on the shows you missed, I’d guess most of it is on YouTube if you search for “Glenn Beck Puppet Master.”